From Customer Due Diligence to Record Keeping, take our online self-assessment to identify potential issues with your current AML governance […]
STRAIGHTFORWARD AML COMPLIANCE FOR ESTATE AND LETTING AGENTS
Credas is the leading IDV/AML due diligence provider to the UK Estate Agency and Lettings sector.
SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME ON AML CHECKS?
Estate agents are frequently met with the challenge of reducing the risk of money-laundering and high-level fraudulent activities when selling or renting properties and are required by legislation to complete thorough customer due diligence checks.
Commonly, these manual processes are time consuming, not cost effective and put a strain on staff.
HOW WE HELP ESTATE AGENTS
Credas removes the burden of anti-money laundering compliance by providing a slick and simple platform that allows checks to be conducted remotely, instantly and to the highest data security standards. Easy!
Cutting edge biometric facial recognition technology delivering results in real-time.
Verify over 4,000 different types of ID documents using NFC or OCR technology.
With our Open Banking module you can easily gather bank statements in just a few clicks.
Instantly check international PEPs and Sanctions databases and setup ongoing monitoring.
Verifying ownership against Land Registry records and instantly download register/plans.
Make our platform, your platform. Put your brand front and centre with our white-labelling solution.
Confidently send contracts to signed remotely knowing you've verified your clients identity
TRUSTED BY THESE COMPANIES
WHAT MAKES CREDAS DIFFERENT?
- Verify anytime, anywhere with the user-friendly Credas portal and mobile app
- Sector leading biometric facial recognition solution
- NFC chip reading capability
- Confirm Proof of Ownership with our Land Registry integration
- All data stored within the UK with highest level security
- Simple, seamless API integration with your existing CRM or systems
- Low cost/low commitment tariffs
- Regarded as the most used IDV/AML solution in the UK Estate Agency sector