Website privacy notice
25th February 2022
Who we are
Credas Technologies Ltd (referred to as “Credas“, “We“, “Us” or “Our” in this notice) is responsible for the Sites.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please contact them at email@example.com.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues, however We would always appreciate the opportunity to resolve any issue you may have with the Sites in the first instance.
The data We collect about you
We will collect different data from you for different purposes, whether We are acting as a data controller in relation to your Client portal or as a data controller in relation to your use of this Website.
The categories of data which We may collect are as follows:
How your personal data is collected
We may collect and process your data using different methods:
Information you give Us: This is information you consent to giving Us about you by filling in forms on the Website, or in relation to fulfilling any contract We have with you, or by corresponding with Us.
How We use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows Us to do so. Most commonly We will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Consent: where you have consented before the processing
- Contract: where We need to perform the contract We are about to enter into or have entered into with you
- Legal: where We have a legal obligation to do so
Purposes for which We will use your personal data
This table identifies the purposes for processing types of personal data.
|Purpose||Data||Lawful basis for processing|
|To respond to a query you have sent Us via this Website||Contact|
|To register you as a new business customer||Contact|
|To provide access to Our Services||Profile||Contract|
|To manage Our relationship with you including notifying you of changes to this Website Privacy Notice or Terms and Conditions||Contact|
Disclosures of your personal data
When you consent to providing Us with your personal data, you also consent for Us to share your personal data with the third parties set out:
- Service providers acting as processors based in England and Wales to provide IT and system administration services (e.g. Microsoft).
- Professional advisers acting as processors including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in England and Wales to provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in England and Wales who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom We may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of Our business or Our assets. Alternatively, We may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to Our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
We are required to keep different data for different purposes.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes We collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if We reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to Our relationship with you.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
Further information on your rights can be found on the ICO website here.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact Us.