Our Open Banking module enables you to effortlessly gather financial evidence from your clients within minutes. Making Proof and Source of Funds checks a whole lot easier.
Our new Open Banking solution is considered to be one of the most sophisticated on the market. Partnering with Equifax, Credas have created a unique and configurable Source of Funds service, meaning customers can choose between taking the ‘off the shelf’ version or creating their very own.
The Credas Bank Account Analysis will not only download transaction history, but categorise the transactions in to an easily consumable report which will highlight any high-risk spending (such a gambling or debt repayments), disposable income and provide affordability insights.
You can now stop chasing your clients for financial statements and instead gather the evidence you need as part of one seamless customer onboarding process.
This partnership between Credas and Equifax also offers disruptive pricing, with prices from a low as 1/3 of those offered by other providers, all on an easy to manage monthly subscription and for an introductory period a 3 month no-commitment trial*.
Key features of our Open Banking module
- Proof of Funds – Get genuine financial statements in a few clicks
- Source of Funds – Easy funds analysis with automatic categorisation of incoming payments
- Affordability assessments and missed payments profiling
- Summarised transactional behavioural trends – what’s changed in the last 30 days
- Gather additional data through configurable data capture forms
- Works seamlessly with our IDV solution – no additional apps required
- Simple integration with your existing CRM and onboarding processes
How does it work?
After sending your client an invite via the Credas portal, they can connect with their online banking provider through either a smartphone or browser through the Open Banking infrastructure. Once authenticated, a full financial report will be produced including summarised insights and transactional history. Your client can authenticate and connect with multiple accounts in one journey and reports will be saved against their record for your review.
Introductory offer! 3 months no-commitment trial
As an introductory offer, we are waiving our normal 12-month subscription in favour of a 3-month no-commitment trial. After the 3 months, you can cancel without cause. This offer is only available until 11.59 pm on Friday 30th September 2022.